Sunday, December 18, 2011

Various - JUNIOR M.A.F.I.A. Featuring

Label: Street Dance Records
7 December, 2011 | Digital | SDR0166952
Style: Hip-Hop
Total Tracks: 012

01. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Puff Daddy, Jay-Z, The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Cease, Lil' Kim & Chico Del Vec - Young G's (Original Mix)
02. 2 Pac ft. The Notorious B.I.G.  - Runnin' (Original Mix)
03. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Cease & Lil' Kim  - Can I Get Wit Cha (Original Mix)
04. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. The Notorious B.I.G., Puff Daddy & Lil' Kim  - Real Niggas (Original Mix)
05. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G.  - Be Tha Real (Original Mix)
06. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. The Notorious B.I.G. & 2-Pac  - Another Ruff One (Original Mix)
07. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. The Notorious B.I.G., Chico Del Vec & Lil' Cease  - Realm Of Junior M.A.F.I.A. (Original Mix)
08. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. 2PAC  - House Of Pain (Original Mix)
09. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G.  - G's Perspective (Original Mix)
10. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G. - Wake Up (Original Mix)
11. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. The Notorious B.I.G., Lil' Cease & Lil' Kim  - Get Money (Remix)
12. Junior M.A.F.I.A. ft. Notorious B.I.G.  - Me & Biggie (Original Mix)


Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

beatport :     Junior M.A.F.I.A.        Street Dance Records


No comments: